When you buy ammunition online from SAA, you can expect world-class service. The same goes for all our firearm parts, kits, and gear.
General Shipping Info:
- We work hard to get all orders processed and shipped in a timely manner.
- We will provide the UPS/USPS tracking number by e-mail once the order has been processed, shipping label has been created, and taken out to our shippers to be packaged up for shipping.
- Once the package had been picked up and scanned in by UPS, you will be able to accurately track its progress.
- *PLEASE NOTE: It may take the shipping carrier 24-48 HOURS to update its records with your tracking information.
- Ammunition will ONLY be shipped via UPS ground, no air or expedited delivery options available.
- We do not allow "backorders," We try very hard to keep the Online Inventory up to date and true of what we actually have in stock. If any items you have ordered are not in stock, we will notify you ASAP to remedy the problem.
- Our shipping rates are calculated directly from UPS. Our shipping charges do not have any additional handling fees; we pay what your seeing.
- All items purchased from SAAwholesale.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
*For any packages shipped via Standard Shipping, the carrier will scan packages into their system during their normal business hours (Monday-Friday). All shipment information is captured each time a tracking label is scanned by the designated carrier system.
- Simply put the item(s) in your online SHOPPING CART. Usually, when adding an item(s) to your online shopping cart the site will then take you to the shopping cart page automatically. You can also click at the very top of the website on the blue VIEW CART text to get to this page.
- When you are viewing your shopping cart, click the "Estimate Shipping & Tax" text found just below your item(s) Subtotal.
- Then pick your correct state from the pull down menu followed by typing your correct zip code.
- Next click the "Estimate Shipping & Tax" button.
- You may see two options for shipping depending on the product: "UPS Standard (Ground)" as well as "USPS (Priority Mail)".
- NOTE: If you are unable to have an item in your state or items can not be shipped together the website will not give you a shipping quote it will state "There are items in your cart that cannot be shipped together and/or are restricted in your location. Please review cart and/or select a new delivery address. Also, make sure zipcode and state match when selection shipping option".
Additional Shipping Options:
For upgraded or expedited shipping on items other than ammo (ammo can ONLY ship UPS Ground), call us for a quote: 253-691-6636 Extension 6.
For special shipping option requests, please note this in the "comments" section of your order or call us to place the order.
- You will be assessed any additional charges that these options may incur.
Additional Shipping Info:
Please see our "Before you Order" for our restrictions; we comply with the restrictions imposed by the Federal, State, Local Governments and/or Carrier Companies. We do our upmost to keep abreast of your State/Local Laws. Please check your State, County, and Local laws for restrictions. We are not allowed to sell or ship restricted items to anyone in a restricted zone. If you know your State and/or Local Laws prohibits certain items even though it is not listed on this site, please do not place an order for the prohibited item. The purchaser is responsible for knowing his or her own local state laws for the purchase. It’s your (or end user) responsibility to comply to all Federal, State and/or Local Laws.
No international orders: It's unlawful to export without a proper export license from the U.S. Department of State or an import license from the country of destination.