Firearm Purchases Online at SAAWholesale.com
No firearm purchases available for sale in the following states: ( NO EXCEPTIONS)
Cook County, Illinois
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from saawholesale.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per Federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, signed copy of their FFL to SAA Wholesale. Please include the business or trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "Comments" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- Fax: 253-267-5159
- E-mail: Gary@saawholesale.com
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's name as listed on the license in the "Comments" section of your order. (FFL on file must be still current & valid)
- Your order will be processed and retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by SAA Wholesale.
- Ammunition and Firearms can not be shipped in the same package. If you order both items on the same order they will be shipped in different packages. There may be additional shipping charges for the additional package.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on firearms, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (SAA Wholesale) You will be assessed a 20% re-stocking fee, paperwork handling fee of $50, plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.
KNOW YOUR LOCAL LAW!
Due to the complexity of state and local laws the customer must check to see if a product is legal to import into his state and locality. This list does not necessarily cover all local laws that may apply to you. Please be sure you can legally receive, possess and purchase individual items before ordering.